Page 3 of 4
Who will find it useful?
The South African Child Gauge® presents research evidence in an accessible, non-academic format. It is aimed at multiple audiences:
- Government decision-makers, policy-makers, programme planners and practitioners;
- academics, researchers and students;
- donors and corporate social investment units;
- civil society, in particular children’s sector organisations;
- the news media; and
- human rights watchdogs such as the South African Human Rights Commission.